Tuesday, December 7, 2010

tacky sweaters


 Those are a few pictures from our Christmas party last Saturday. It was a lot of fun, as you can see from Jimmy's "hulked" shirt. I'd love to give details about the party but I just got back from my second home at the library and my bed is calling my name.

on an unrelated note, a month ago I posted this plea to gain some followers, and I am beyond pleased to say that I went from 12 followers a month ago to 58 followers today! I know 58 isn't that many but I am thrilled that so many people think I'm interesting enough to press follow! So thank you all so much for giving my a reason to blog, you guys are the bomb.com!

3 comments:

  1. :) we love following you lovely for reasons like these...who doesn't want to see pictures of the ugly christmas sweaters ♥ seeing bits of pieces of your life is a wonderful treat!!

    thank you for sharing with us all.

    much love sent your way my dear xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you deserve a lot more followers :)
    your blog is very positive and a pleasure to read, it really is! i hope you have a lovely day and i'm already looking forward to your next post :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had those exact gingerbread people stuffed animals as a kid! Loving all the tacky sweaters!

    ReplyDelete