True to form I have procrastinated this post for a long time. The lovely ladies who asked me to share my list of fours are Amy from A Daring Little Life and Lindsay from Scenic Glory. You must visit their adorable blogs. They are both super fabulous, talented women and should definitely be on your daily read list!
Here is my list, but be warned, I'm not good with answering questions without hours of thought, which I don't have right now so these are lacking detail.
four shows I watch:
- Modern Family. It is the funniest show on television. ever. Wednesdays are by far the best day of the week because of this show and my number 2.
- Cougartown. As a die hard Friends fan I love Courtney Cox in this show. I usually have a glass of wine while I watch it, because if you watch it you know it is the center of the show
- Criminal Minds.This is one of my favorite shows but I can't watch it alone, or I get super paranoid and think every noise I hear is a serial killer trying to break in. and I am going to become Mrs. Spencer Reid. I think I love him so much because he is super brainy, like Jimmy.
- Everything on food network. I love to cook, and love eating even more. So usually food network is always on.
- transitioning from my last question.. I am passionate about eating. I would rather not go into detail but lets just say my scale wishes I wasn't so passionate about this one.
- Oliver. sometimes I think that I'm not going to be able to have kids because of how much I love Oliver. If I love a dog this much when I have a kid I think my heart might literally explode.
- My family, Jimmy and his family, my roommates and my friends. I am surrounded by really great people who I love a lot.
- long showers. my best and deepest thoughts and ideas come to me while I shower. and there is no better stress reliever than singing your heart out in the shower. There is something about the acoustics in the bathroom that make me sound like I should be an American Idol.
- "bomb.com" used to describe something awesome.
- "hola" it's how I answer the phone and greet people. But I always feel so awkward when I say it in the presence of a spanish speaking person, because its like one of the 3 spanish words I know.
- "whatev" I don't believe in speaking in abbrevies. but this one I can't help but say a lot.
- "love you" you can't say it enough.
- worrying only makes the situation worse.
- kindness goes a lot further than choosing to be rude.
- you never really know a person until you live with them.
- your parents really do know whats best.
- went to class. only two more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pardon the obnoxious amount of exclamation marks but they are beyond necessary)
- cleaned the house for our Christmas party. my back is killing me but the house, excluding my room, is spotless.
- went to work. I help at the cutest little shop called jim.n.i in downtown Bryan. I wore new boots that weren't broken in and standing for 5 hours might have broken my toe. or something.
- went to dinner with friends. they were nice enough to wait for me to go to dinner, but I didn't get out of work till 11 and the only place open was Denny's. lets just say my stomach is not happy about it.
- our 2nd annual tacky sweater Christmas party tonight!! We have a white elephant gift exchange that gets pretty crazy
- graduation. I was not made for school, I am so ready to be done.
- my wedding. I am a typical girl and have been thinking about it since I was like 5 and watch all of the wedding shows. (there are no real wedding plans, just little girl dreaming)
- having my own house. I can't wait to decorate and create my own style in my own place!
- boots. I love buying, wearing and seeing boots. tall, short, black, brown, heels, flats, uggs, riding, hooker. boots boots boots I love them all.
- snow. although in Texas there is a lack of it I love snow.
- Holiday decorations. I love seeing scarecrows and pumpkins and hay and then lights, snowmen and Santas. so festive and always puts me in a good mood.
- snuggling. I love getting under a warm blanket when the weather is cold. and Oliver and Jimmy are the best guys for the job!
So there you have it, my list of fours. Here are some other awesome ladies who are fantastic bloggers. Can't wait to read your lists.