Monday, May 17, 2010

It’s off to work I go...

I started back at my nanny job today. I missed those little rugrats! Its unbelievable how fast kids change. I was with them in December and since then they have grown into two huge, totally different kids. I barley recognized them when I picked them up today. After a snack we practiced spelling words and worked on a book report about Michael Jackson (Leah is his "number one fan"). Last summer Matthew said to Leah "you really need to stop with the Michael Jackson stuff, you're like possessed with him" get it? he meant to say obsessed. he is hilarious. Once he said, "check out the kajuzie in mom's bathtub" so cute. Anyway, after homework we played basketball, then tumble, and uno spin, and then watched an hour of iCarly. I have the absolute best job in the world.

P90X was awesome today, it was cardio and it kicked my ass. But it was over before I realized I was working out. I was so sore from yesterday! I'm talking the deep sore that makes sneezing the hardest thing you've ever done. I can already tell that Tony and I are going to have a love/hate relationship. but as he says I just have to "do my best and forget the rest".

No comments:

Post a Comment