Monday, September 26, 2011

Where does the time go? seriously?


I'm not even going to apologize for my absence or promise to become a regular blogger again, mainly because I am lazy and disappointed in myself. I am disappointed because so many amazing things have happened since I wrote last and my laziness got in the way of sharing them. I'm going to do a quick recap of the high points just so I can feel a little better and then maybe start blogging again (that was not a promise). The main reason I finally got around to doing this again is because Jimmy just asked me to go skydiving with him and his med school peeps and I want to try to get some readers back before that time comes so I can share my extreme range of emotions I have about it. a few words that come to mind are terror, horror and splat. but we will get to that later. 

sigh here we go..

since I wrote last:

My great-grandma turned 89


Jimmy became a college graduate



I made a bag. 

Jimmy's little brother Josh graduated high school and joined me at A&M and joined the corps. 



I got to spend my third summer being Matthew and Leah's "nanny"

I went on a Caribbean cruise with Jimmy's extended family and hundreds of other crazy Cajuns. (we left out of New Orleans)




had one last hangout before med and dental school started and the real world hit.
 
 
Jimmy became a second a Second Lieutenant in the Air Force
  
went to Ranger's games. 

(please notice the lady behind us posing for the picture)
Jimmy got his white coat and started med school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston

 
My brother Austin transferred to Texas State.  
(no pictures of him in State stuff yet)

had the BEST weekend.. I got my Fightin' Texas Aggie Ring. WHOOP!! had my second annual 21st birthday (I refuse to acknowledge that I am 22. that's practically 100)  and tailgated with the best family and friends.  













 holy cow. are you still with me? I'm sorry that was sooooo long but once I started there was no turning back.

so there you have it.. everything you have missed in the past 5 months. its really good to be back and I can't wait to catch up on what everyone else in the blog world has been doing.

2 comments:

  1. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!and i am def in LOVE with those cowgirl boots!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In any situation, a communication is often a terrific
    reward.

    Feel free to visit my site; Get More Information

    ReplyDelete