Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break: Stop 2

After we left D.C. we drove to Philadelphia for the night. We got there too late to see any of the history, but we managed to do the most important thing there is to do in Philly.. eat Philly cheesesteak! Some of you might have heard about the food feud between Pat's and Geno's so we wanted to find out what they were all about. We were going to get a sandwich from both places and compare but the lines at both places were crazy long. So we chose Pat's, I didn't think I would like cheesesteak but it was pretty good.





 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I am LOVING yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I cannot believe how crowded that place looks! SOunds delicious though, that menu cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica the last picture is gorgeous!!! xo- your cousin Ash

    ReplyDelete