Thursday, June 17, 2010

Here Everything's Better


The only negative about being home is that it lacks an H.E.B. If you have an H.E.B. near you, count your blessings. The closest one to me is 40 miles away. You really don't know what you've got till its gone. I'm barely surviving without homemade tortillas. And H.E.B is the only store that carries the pizza dough I use. Those of you who have never shopped at an H.E.B can't appreciate the subtle touches that make it the most amazing grocery store, anywhere, ever. And just to throw salt on the wound. I have to do my grocery shopping at wal-mart when I'm home. shoot me. When you leave H.E.B. you feel like you've just spent hours at the spa. Wal-mart, on the other hand, is like getting teeth pulled. So, I wrote to H.E.B, begging them to build a store near me. They said they're looking in to it. If enough of us ask for it I'm sure it'll happen. So come on people, help bring H.E.B. to Garland. I need this! I better start campaigning.

1 comment:

  1. oh i LOVE heb! being from san antonio and going back to visit at least once a year makes me really want an heb in dallas.

    ReplyDelete