Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TOMS TOMS TOMS

Today was a beautiful day. Not only was the weather perfect but I saw Reveille on the way to lab. And my new TOMS came in today!! For those of you who don't know what TOMS is all about here is a video



I have a silver sparkly pair of TOMS that I love, but I also have my dad's smelly-feet gene so it was time for a new pair. I got a plain white pair and I'm going to "style my sole" and decorate them myself. Seeing as how I lack even an ounce of creativity this could end up in disaster.

I had to bribe Jimmy with chicken express to come help me pick out the paints and fabrics for my shoes. how sweet huh?

Oh and in case you were curious.. I dissected a pig heart today in lab. & found out my blood pressure is normal -110/73. Which is surprising seeing as how I haven't worked out in.. well lets just way too long. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment