Monday, May 2, 2011

VW lovin

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I blogged or read/commented on any blogs. time is flying by! tomorrow is my last day of class & then a final Friday morning and then I will be senior.. in college. what the?! and Jimmy is graduating on the 14th. so weird.

on the topic of time flying by, I pulled an all-nighter last night and still haven't slept. last night while I was "studying" I fell in love and am still swooning over

this.. 

I have to have one! can you imagine how amazing roadtrips are in one of these beauties? I will have this.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo! And yes, road trips would definitely be awesome! Good luck with school, and get some rest soon.

    Happy Monday! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna Boileau-GilmanMay 11, 2011 at 5:51 PM

    Jessica my cousins used to travel the country side in this rig 7 of them no ac luggage on top.
    SHE HAS BAD FLASH BACKS when she sees them we joke all the time about it. I want to FWD her this pic. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This van appears to be in great shape, and that would make the trips all the more enjoyable! How "vintagy" fun!

    ReplyDelete